The good, the bad, and the ugly


The good news is that Owen is completely weaned!!! It went so much better then we both thought, Filz did a great job with him, I realize now we should have done it earlier!
and hes eating well, so that's a relief.
The bad news is that the cyst on my eye got infected and is quite inflamed and sore now. I'm taking a course of antibiotics to get rid of the infection, but the cyst seems bigger, and gets worse every day, and its not like its in a "pleasant" or disguiseable location where I can hide it, its right on the front of my face, where everyone can see it, it's the first thing that you look at...and think, "oh God what happened to her?"
The infection has persisted for about 10 days now, so please pray for the whole thing to go away, or for the doctors to be able to operate soon!I wasn't going to post about my health problems but its really all I can think about right now, and is quite a concern...you're prayers are greatly appreciated. x

6 comments:

Angie-Lina said...

praying for you
xxx

Poochies said...

So sorry, I know what it's like to have something on your eye. Will be praying for you!

The Silver Princess said...

praying for you

My place said...

aww that pic looks so painful...im praying for u hun!

Michelle said...

ouch! definitly going to be praying for you! love you Ambs!

A Little Silva said...

Ewww!!! Yuck, u should not post pix like that... ill pray 4y