Eye love lumps
Well it looks like I’m going to have to have a minor operation on my eye. I have had lumps appear on my eye lids, quite a bit in the last year. I thought that these were caused by stress and in the past they disappeared within a few weeks, one however, remained....(dun dun dun dunnnn...) for about 3 months maybe more, the doctor diagnosed this as a cyst that develops when a gland is blocked (in the opening part of the eye lid where one would apply eye liner,) this of course has a very sophisticated name which I can’t remember. The doctor explained that tears are actually more than salty water but also grease or oil that helps keep the eyes lubricated, what’s happened in my case is that a gland has gotten blocked with this grease and what they will have to do is give me an injection to freeze the eye lids and then turn the lower one (with the cyst) down cut it open and take all the junk out. Its only a minor operation but I’m starting to worry a little about it. I don’t know if I should accept the lump as a friend or slice it out as a foe. Anyway if my lump and I happen to pop in to your mind please pray for me. (love Amber)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for you and that the operation goes really smoothly!
Love you
Becky
Post a Comment