Happy Birthday Filz

I've been waiting to post for Filz birthday so that I could include the pictures from his party, but now I have the time, and I don't have the pictures, so I'll have to post anyway...Filz was the man I wanted even when I had only heard about him but never met him, I liked him ever since I first saw him in a picture when I was 16 and thought he looked like 'Joey'. My time being his girlfriend was the best time of my life, I don't think I could have been happier.

(Photo caption: random picture of Filipe the manly father figure)
As a husband he provides me with so much stability and balance, hes a fantastic father to Owen, a great team member, and the best husband in the world!
Happy 25th birthday, thanks for being so wonderful

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaw, shooo sweeeeet...

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Filz.

Michelle said...

yes yes...Pito is one of the few great men in the world! MISS YOU FILZ!

Faye said...

Happy Bithday Filz!
Wish you all the best..luv you