Huge thank you to Jacqui and the Silva’s for the flowers, no one has ever done that for me before, I always secretly wanted flowers on my birthday,
And Then What Happend?
I’ll start this post by thanking everyone for their Birthday posts, Seiko, Michelle, Angie, (was there someone else?) anyway thank you guys so much, I was so touched, you’re such great people, I feel honoured that you would post about me on your blog and say such loving things,
and then all the off lines from all those who remembered esp. Tini and Desi...I felt so special.

Huge thank you to Jacqui and the Silva’s for the flowers, no one has ever done that for me before, I always secretly wanted flowers on my birthday,


I’d just gotten out of the shower when I saw this man walking up to the house with a bouquet of flowers and a balloon, I waited to see if he was really coming to the door, yes he was... I couldn’t belive it! I ran it to mums room, I kicked the door open, I didn’t realize at the time, and screamed “there’s a man at the door with a bouquet of flowers and a balloon and...they’re for ME!!!” I was too excited to go down and receive them...anyway that was so exciting for me I just thought I’d share it.

Huge thank you to Jacqui and the Silva’s for the flowers, no one has ever done that for me before, I always secretly wanted flowers on my birthday,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!i know i'm late....sorry. You look beautiful on that picture with ur mom......ur a gorgeous mom! I really love u and pray this year will be full of exciting surprises........luv ya Amber. ROsaly
You wanted flowers for your birthday!! Dang it!! I never knew!! I always think to give people flowers, but then i always think its too small and not good enough so i don't. Shucks ... next time. LOVE YOU!!!
AW....love you Amber...how could I not make a birthday post for you? :)
Once I get my daughters passport I'll go visit you guys...for now blog post will just have to do:D
haha i miss all of you :*
Post a Comment