Zoe's Birthday

I was going to post this picture of Zoe because when I first saw it I thought "thats exactly how I feel" about Filz' 2 week trip to Italy:

Anyway I found a new reason to post it, because on the 21st was Zoe’s birthday!!! Wow the day before mine!!! (and Johnny’s) how very exciting…
I was always extremely excited on the 21st of October because…well it would be my birthday the next day…I guess now I can be excited for my little necie.
If we could we would get you pink fluffy things and presents, but instead of that we’ll be sending you our prayers and love, and best wishes, we cant wait to meet you little sweetie, Happy Birthday, you’re such an important Libra! X

1 comment:

Seiko Hashimoto said...

So ... i mentioned before ... go to my blog u see post for u.
But anyways ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!