I want to ask you all to pray for Owen. He fell while jumping off some steps in a child’s play park, and broke his thigh bone, (his femur). At the moment he is in hospital with Filz,where he will have to be for 4-6 weeks. I am unable to stay there with him as baby Alice, is only 7 weeks old. Owen is in excruciating pain which he is receiving oral morphine for. It's quite an emotional and difficlt time for us so thank you for any prayers you send our way. Amber xxx
5 comments:
We're praing for little Owen, love u... let us know any updates! xoxox
Oh no, that's awful. I'll pray for him and for you guys. GBY.
Dear Amber and Filipe, Please know little prince Owen is kept very close in prayer to our Jesus... Also both of you as parents...What ever our children suffer, we as parents experience that same pain. I am praying for you all.It is very, very important that little Owen has his parents at his side during all he goes through... It is hard for you dear amber, as a mum because you also have to be with little alice... We shall for you and Filipe... hospitals are not known for their comfort. God love and Bless you xxx
We are praying for you too...
We love you, Owen!!
Praying!
Post a Comment