She really is the most fantastic mother I know of. After tireless decades of raising children and loving them so unconditionally, regardless of all their outrageous behaviour, she continues to give of herself continually to help others. Many would have said, "I've done my part, I have nothing left to give" but she presses on as if there were no tomorrow driven by a strong love for Jesus and anyone He places on her path.
I think one of the most outstanding qualities about her is that she doesn't seems to be after having great accomplishments attached to her name, but rather into showing love to the little people along the way.
Happy Birthday mom. I love you, and praying for you to have some breakthroughs in your work and plans this year.
Filipe Amber, Owen and Alice
1 comment:
How I love all you lovely people...and yes Filipe you have the best mom in the world and I am very privaledged to have your mom as my precious friend... Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment