whats going on with us
who's the girl? Is that Amaris?
LOL! Filipito doing his tap dancing. He always wanted to. How cute.
So cute, but she's better than him.
well filz had 3 lessons, Amaris has been in tap school since she as 6
how old is Amaris now?
Hi Amber, this is Lucy from Wombourne, remember me? Filz and Amaris look so cute! I know you're having baby number 2 soon so I'll send you a little something for him/her. GBY! LOL! Lucy xx
That's sooooo cool Filipe!! Need to show it to our guys.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
who's the girl? Is that Amaris?
LOL! Filipito doing his tap dancing. He always wanted to. How cute.
So cute, but she's better than him.
well filz had 3 lessons, Amaris has been in tap school since she as 6
how old is Amaris now?
Hi Amber, this is Lucy from Wombourne, remember me? Filz and Amaris look so cute! I know you're having baby number 2 soon so I'll send you a little something for him/her. GBY! LOL! Lucy xx
That's sooooo cool Filipe!! Need to show it to our guys.
Post a Comment