
We were going to make this announcement in November when we will have a picture to prove it, but you may as well find out now, so that you can keep it in your prayers. It looks like Owen will no longer be an only child! In about six months there will be a new Silva! Hooray!
13 comments:
congratulations Filz...good job:)
OMG, Amber....why didnt you tell me?????? So hurt right now..
But congratulations heheh :) Xxx
OMG!! Everyone is pregnant!! Even you!! HAHA!
Its funny as soon as i saw ur title post from my blog reading "Anouncement!" I said ... she'd pregnant for sure. And you are!
Congrats woman!
yay! hopefully I get to see you pregnant this time Amber. heh. Congrats
Well, once you start it doesn't stop;)
Congrats to both of you...
You people never stop having kids! You'll have a houseful soon. lol
very happy for you, when are you due
wow...congrats to u both...do u want a girl or a boy..hehe it shld be a girl to break the tradition of only boys there... love you guys
congratulations...we'll pray everything goes well with pregnancy and delivery...have any preferences on the sex of the little one?
Felicidades (Congratulations) and lots of love from Mexico.
AWSOME! Congratulations!!!!!
So Cool, can't wait to see u bouth and my lil nephew Owen, my kids are also super exited to meet their cousins, it's going to so much fun to see them all together lil Silva's... I"m curius to see my lil bro's as Daddies, it's just hard for me to imagine... Love You guys!
Congrats Filz & Amber! I'm so happy for you!
Filz shame on you for not telling us, you could have at least left me an offline or something :(
but I forgive you & am happy for you... more work for you haha... we don't give you enough :D
Post a Comment