He's Here!




Marianne is a hero! she delivered the baby completely naturally. The delivery was very quick too.
It was funny because in the morning Marianne told me that she was having contractions every 30 min, and I was a bit surprised...as that's how i started out with Owen....the baby came that very same day! Mum had just finished her course as a dola, so it was all perfect timing.
So here he is, enjoy the pictures of Owen's new cousion, our new nephew and Mark and Marianne's little angel. Pray that Marianne recovers quickly and well.
they are thinking of calling him Jude or James...what you think.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

awww so sweet! hey jude, dont be afraid (lovely song, lovely name) They are all in my prayers, GBT.

Anonymous said...

he's so handsome already! My lil nephew....Marianne's such a fighter! So, happy for both of them. Muaxx

Anonymous said...

aaaah, Yay...so happy, congradulations guys!

Anonymous said...

and personally I like James, :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I hope that you're all so happy together. xx

Anonymous said...

By the way, what's a "dola?"

Ambz said...

a dola is like a birth coach....you can google it too. :)

Michelle said...

awwww! He has such a french look to him! hehe. Tell Marianne I love her, and congrats, and to Mark too...even though his part was a little less painful :P
AGH....I really have to get there some day soon!!!
Please tell me they called him James though!