I wanted to thank all those who prayed for my eye. The infection is completely gone and the cyst has gone back down to the size it was before! YAY!
The doctors called me 2 days ago to let me know that Tuesday the 9th of June, is the date of the operation, so please pray for me (at 10:20) and for the doctors to do a good job.
It's exceptionally cool that they're doing it then, as the last time I called the hospital I was told it would be 5 weeks before they could make an appointment for me, so I'm super happy about it coming through so soon! lets hope this is the last time I have to mention my lumps and put health prayer requests for myself up here. Thanx again love you all. x
2 comments:
aww yay...so happy...ill be praying for u!
dear amber all those who love you have entrusted you into the lords gentle arms! Love you, jacqui x
Post a Comment