Mark's be- lated birthday post


Theres been a lot going on, and we haven't posted for a long time...(am sure you noticed) anyway Mark had his birthday on the 2nd and deserves a post, because he's got to be the best, most admirable man that I know, he's the best brother in the universe and he's got the best sense of humor ever, I love him more then words can say and I hope that this year is going to be easy, stress free, fun, happy, exciting, positive and that the changes that it brings will bring a lot of joy with them! I love you mark...you're the best...x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!! You´re one of those great and nice people that everyone enjoys having around. And yep........... you also enter into the "good looking black men" club.......
Wishing you all the best for the next year.
With love,
esty and her tribe........