Owen Has a Tooth



at last, hes cut a tooth, and slowly it's coming through, I think i felt it for the first time on the the 2nd of November some how Mark knew before I did and as we were talking about why Owen has been fussy recently Mark goes "yeah but did you feel his tooth?" I was all shocked and asked "what tooth?" and Mark said "you haven't felt his tooth? feel is tooth!!" so I did, and screamed and ran out the room shouting for Filz to come and share this delightful very exciting moment (I felt it would be a great thing for both of us to celebrate over) Owen was left feeling and looking not only confused but a bit afraid of why mummy was shouting and all excited, anyway soon all the home was there, "Owen has a tooth!?" "wow" etc. I think we'll have to have a tooth party for him, when we can see it. (the pix we're another one of Aprils brilliant captures.) I thought I might add, hes now 11.2kg and 10 months, crawling and almost walking, doing better in his eating,but still needs to eat more, (thanks for the prayers, but keep them coming).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable, so chubby....miss you amber, give owen a kiss for me...XXX Marianne

Michelle said...

oh yay!! he has a tooth! So cute. I really really hope I can see you guys sometime soon.