Amber did something very strange the other day. It was the 1st of February and she decided that Owen would have his "month day". The uncles and aunties baked cakes and cookies and we had a tea party for Owen, who of course slept through the whole thing. And somewhere toward the end of the party it began snow outside! (Sorry, no nice pics of that. I was a cold and windy snow)
Here are some pix of this special day:

5 comments:
Heheh...so cute. I like the way you both have your differnt views on the party thing...Filz thinking its strange and I can just imagen Amber thinking it was the most normal thing someone could do, lol.
I love you guys so much!!
yeah...i know this is supposed to be all about the little dark one...but Ber babes...you're too beautiful :D bites! - JAnne
hey u guys look like such a happy family! Ur baby is soo cute amber! Love you!
Congrats Filz...you've a lovely family. Lots of luv & nice blog...good work.
Marie
I was wondering what had become of you.... kids ehh.... where about are you?
Post a Comment